For bottling, mineral natural medicinal drinking water "Nagutskaya-17", chloride-hydrocarbonate (hydrocarbonate-chloride), sodium, carbonated boric, highly mineralized, is used.
Well No. 47 Nagutskoye field Stavropol Territory, group VIIIa.
Hydrochemical type of water "Essentuki No. 17".
1. Chronic gastritis with normal and reduced secretory function of the stomach.
2. Chronic colitis and enterocolitis.
3. Chronic diseases of the liver and biliary tract: hepatitis, cholecystitis; angiocholitis of various etiologies without a tendency to frequent exacerbations, calculous cholecystitis, with the exception of forms complicated by infections and frequent exacerbations, and also requiring surgical intervention.
4. Postcholecystectomy syndrome.
5. Chronic pancreatitis.
6. Metabolic diseases: diabetes mellitus, obesity, uric acid diathesis, oxaluria, phosphaturia.
Note: In the above diseases, water is used only outside the exacerbation phase.
Natural mineral drinking therapeutic carbonated water TM «Source Gallery No. 17» is produced in accordance with GOST R 54316-2020. «Mineral natural drinking waters. General technical conditions».
Mineral water is produced in glass containers 0.45l, 0.5l, 0.75l and PET containers 1.5l.
Shelf life in glass containers - 24 months, in PET containers - 12 months, at temperatures from 5 to 30C, without exposure to direct sunlight. Natural precipitation of mineral salts is allowed. The date of bottling is indicated on the cap.